Socially conscious team building for one of the world’s most innovative companies. As a global leader in the professional services industry, Accenture has appeared on FORTUNE’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” 14 years in a row. Recognized by the list for its innovation, people management, and social responsibility, Accenture’s interest in team building activities like Charity Bike Buildathon should come as no surprise.
Discover how the international company, Accenture, partnered with our team to bring their Charity Bike Buildathon team building activity to life in just six days.
Socially conscious team building for one of the world’s most innovative companies
As a global leader in the professional services industry, Accenture has appeared on FORTUNE’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” 14 years in a row. Recognized by the list for its innovation, people management, and social responsibility, Accenture’s interest in team building activities like Charity Bike Buildathon should come as no surprise.
Having partnered with our team on various team building events in the past, Accenture has chosen to participate in Charity Bike Buildathon on multiple occasions. In fact, the company has taken part in five different charity team building activities over the last few years, constructing bikes and donating them to children in need.
When Accenture approached our team to do Charity Bike Buildathon this time around, they were on quite a tight timeline. The company had a small group of 15 employees that was looking to do some philanthropic team building – within one week’s time.
With less than seven days to the event date, our team made it happen with the:
- Experience of our event solutions experts
- Flexibility of our solutions
- Organization of our event coordinators
Six days later, Accenture’s group was hard at work building bikes in a beautiful small town just outside of Banff, Alberta.
“Our team had a great experience! Your team was extremely organized, well-spoken, and prepared for each step in the planning and execution.“ — Accenture
Fun philanthropic activities to do this summer season
Charity Bike Buildathon is a great team building solution for corporate groups that want to make a difference in their community. Your group can build bikes outside your office or in an off-site location, while enjoying the warm, summer weather.
You and your team can get involved in your community this summer with other philanthropic activities as well, such as:
- Random Acts of Kindness – Random Acts Of Kindness will get your group outside and interacting with your community in a meaningful way. Teams work together to complete as many random acts of kindness as they can – such as leaving a thoughtful note on a stranger’s car – in this fun and active team building activity.
- Play it Forward – Similar to Random Acts Of Kindness, Play It Forward will help your group get involved in your community. With a small cash allowance, team work against the clock to finish challenges that have them doing good for people in the community, such as buying a stranger a cup of coffee.
- End-Hunger Games – You can incorporate this philanthropic team building activity into your company picnic or outdoor event. End-Hunger Games has teams take part in challenges that revolve around non-perishable food items, and at the end of the activity, the food is donated to a cause of your choice.